1. Awareness Nudge operates solely within the B2B sector and as such is legally allowed to make an introduction of our services through email / advertising and social marketing. When contacting you via email with an unsolicited email we apply the following procedures as published by the DMA – Direct Marketing Association
2. Data we hold: If we have reached out to you using a business email address, that email has been purchased from Electric Marketing in the United Kingdom. The details are GDPR compliant and focused on our wish to avail you of the information on services we offer. When you unsubscribe from any of our emails, you are immediately and completely deleted from our database and will not hear from us again via that email address. You will not however be deleted from the files of Electric marketing. For that to happen you should contact them directly here
3. Lawful basis for processing data When you subscribe to any of our information landing pages services pages or websites the information we request you to give us is all or some of the following;
- First Name
- Job Title
- Company name
- Company Website
- Company Telephone Number
- Work Mobile Number
- Business Sector
4. Privacy notices When this information is give to us it is maintained on a spread sheet for data management. This spreadsheet is help offline and is password protected. We do not store payment or financial information of any kind. Your information is of a business nature only and is kept by us indefinitely in order to fulfill our marketing programmes. However, should you move jobs, we renew our entire database on a quarterly basis in partnerships with our data suppliers at Electric Marketing.
You may request us to delete your data by unsubscribing from any mailing you receive or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to delate your data file. This will happen within 24 hours.
4. Privacy notices We maintain name, positions, email and company name on our records along with general information attached to your data line that tells us what industry you are in, so that we ensure only relevant and timely information is sent to you.
5. Individuals’ rights If you wish, we can delete your data in it’s entirety. All we need from you is your name and company name.
6. Data breaches We keep your details on a file that is encrypted and backed up to a safe folder on Amazon webservices. In the event of a data breach we will use the back up datafile to advise you of such, the time and nature of the event and our remedies to ensure the problem is not duplicated.
7. Data protection officer Yjamie Sylvian – jamie at nudge d london
8. Data protection by design and Data Protection Impact Assessments Privacy and data protection must be key considerations in the early stages and throughout the lifecycle of any project the company embarks upon. A Data Protection Impact Assessment is required where data processing is likely to result in a high risk to individuals. High risk is defined as one that could result in discrimination, damage to reputation, financial loss, loss of confidentiality or any other significant economic or social disadvantage to an individual.