Responsible Email OutReach Marketing
- The law permits our company to send emails to business email addresses on business matters.
- Each our email must have an ‘unsubscribe’ mechanism.
- Unsubscribe links can be a link to an unsubscribe page or one line saying something like ‘to unsubscribe, reply to this email with the word ‘Remove’ in the subject heading’.
- If we receive an unsubscribe notification we do not email that person again.
- Data is collected by our supplier of email data calling the relevant company and requesting the email address, either from the person, the person’s PA or someone associated with the person.
- This method of collection complies fully with the Data Protection Act and the DMA’s (more stringent) code of practice.
- Use of these email addresses complies with the Electronic Communications Act which governs email marketing.These lists can be used with email broadcasting software.
- The law regarding b2B marketing permits us to send unsolicited emails to business addresses on business matters only.
- We do not promote consumer services of any kind.
- British law does not require business lists to be ‘opt-in’ (only consumer lists must be ‘opt-in’).For further information please send us an email via our contact us page
back to main website